- Native User Experience Matters What’s the one thing you think of when you think ‘iPhone’? Chances are, it’s the UI. Titanium supports all of the iPhone, iPad and Android UI, including table views, scroll views, native buttons, switches, tabs, popovers and more.
- Killer Apps: Social Networking and Location-based Services Facebook, Yahoo, Twitter, and Email come out-of-the-box. Geo-location, maps, and compass do as well. Your apps are more social and more local when you choose Titanium.
- Rich Multimedia Titanium offers music, photo and video streaming/storing on a user’s device as well as custom video playback controls.
- Flexible Storage: Filesystem, Database On Device Store user preferences, save data files, or implement the mobile version of a cookie using SQL Lite and the iPhone / Android’s native file system.
- Your Best Shot: Access the Camera or Video Camera Snap a photo or video, store it on the phone, and push it to Flickr, Youtube, or your website.
- Cloud-Connected Apps RESTful web services are easy to tap into with Titanium. We’ve also included a full SOAP client for making SOAP API requests. And we’ve bundled in support for over 300 APIs via Yahoo YQL.
Sencha Touch is the first HTML5 mobile web app framework.Sencha Touch allows you to develop mobile web apps that look and feel native on iPhone and Android touch devices.If you are building a complex enterprise application with a lot of visual interactions, Sencha Touch may be the best choice. it is heavily documented, with a strong professional team providing support.
- Enhanced Touch Events
As the core method of interaction in a touch-based app, robust touch events are vital to the framework’s architecture. On top of the standard events supported by the browser like touchstart and touchend, it has a long list of custom events that can be used like tap, double tap, swipe, tap and hold, pinch, and rotate.
- The World’s Best Devices
It’s currently compatible with Apple iOS 3+, Android 2.1+, and BlackBerry 6+ devices.
- Data Integration
Developers can easily request data from a wide variety of sources whether by AJAX, JSONP, or YQL, bind that data to specific visual components or templates, and then take that data offline with localStorage writers.
- Works Hand in Hand with PhoneGap
jQuery Mobile is Touch-Optimized Web Framework for Smartphones & Tablets. It is a unified user interface system across all popular mobile device platforms, built on the rock-solid jQuery and jQuery UI foundation. Its lightweight code is built with progressive enhancement, and has a flexible, easily themeable design.
jQuery mobile framework takes the “write less, do more” mantra to the next level: Instead of writing unique apps for each mobile device or OS, the jQuery mobile framework will allow you to design a single highly branded and customized web application that will work on all popular smartphone and tablet platforms.
- Seriously cross-platform & cross-device
iOS, Symbian S60, Symbian UIQ, Symbian Platform, BlackBerry OS, Android, Windows Mobile, webOS, bada, Maemo, MeeGo
- Touch-optimized layouts & UI widgets
Our aim is to provide tools to build dynamic touch interfaces that will adapt gracefully to a range of device form factors. The system will include both layouts (lists, detail panes, overlays) and a rich set of form controls and UI widgets (toggles, sliders, tabs)
- Themable designs: Bigger and better
To make building mobile themes easy, we’re dramatically expanding the CSS framework to have the power to design full applications. For more polished visuals without the bloat, we added support for more CSS3 properties like text-shadow, box-shadow, and gradients.
- Palm WebOS
- Samsung bada
- Kindle 3 and Fire
- The-M-Project contains all UI and Core files to build jQuery Mobile based mobile HTML5 Apps.
- Its hosted in a git repository here: https://github.com/mwaylabs/The-M-Project
- Feel free to checkout the latest version of The-M-Project and replace it with the version included in Espresso.
- If you are in an experimental mood, check out our development branch: detox.
- Offline support (automatic cache manifest generation)
- Rich User Interfaces
- DataProvider for local and remote storage persistence
- Internationalization (i18n)
- Open Source (MIT License)
- NodeJS based build tools (called Espresso)
- Windows Phone
- Native WebKit Animations
- Callback Events
- Flexible Themes
- Swipe Detection
- Fully supports iPad, Native iOS interface elements
- iAds support
- Full control of application appearance
- Database support
- Play bundled audio files
- Play audio streams from the Internet
- Play bundled or streamed video
- Supports iPhone vibration
- Supports Address Book with full search and people picker
- Location services (GPS)
- Access to images (take photo or browse in library)
- Multi button dialog sheets
- Download files from internet
- Local Storage
- Easy Caching
- CSS effects (fx)
- mathematic libraries
- A Pretty UI Widget Framework With a side of DOM, event and data stuff
- Open Source Under a friendly OpenBSD License
- Cross Platform webOS, iOS, Android, Symbian, Safari, Chrome, Dashboard Widgets (wait, what?)